Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Tree

We put up our Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving. These kind of events can be a tad overwhelming for me because of my controlling nature. But this year I just opened up the box of ornaments and said, "Go for it!" I sat back and was somehow able to just enjoy the chaos. I think it's the Wellbutrin. :)

The boys did a great job of trying to spread out the ornaments.

Tate woke up from his nap a tad emotional about the whole ordeal, but he quickly got into the Christmas tradition.

Jude saw the flash of the camera and had an impromptu posing session.

The first Christmas in our new house! So new and exciting!

2 comments:

Stina said...

I know you're not supposed to choose but can I say that Jude is my favorite? He cracks me up so hard. And Theo and Tate are two of a kind. I wonder if their drama will be overwhelming when they get together. What is it about those summer '08 babies!?

Becky said...

I sat back and let my kids put a bunch of ornaments on the tree, too, but then I moved them around when they weren't looking!