You forgot "did turn signals not come standard on that model of SUV?"
You are so right--it is very unfashionable to be a cautious driver in our parts, especially in the snow. I leave all the "cool" driving to Ryan.
Tell me about it! I hate people who drive crazy in the snow. I have a car full of kids! Go kill yourself somewhere else . . .
Those are awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You forgot "did turn signals not come standard on that model of SUV?"
You are so right--it is very unfashionable to be a cautious driver in our parts, especially in the snow. I leave all the "cool" driving to Ryan.
Tell me about it! I hate people who drive crazy in the snow. I have a car full of kids! Go kill yourself somewhere else . . .
Those are awesome!
Post a Comment