
'Wicked' came to town! I had seen it once already, with Jakob. He loved it, but said once was enough for him. I could see 'Wicked' every year. But who could afford it? (Rhetorical question, rich girls.) Jakob knew it was important to me, so we worked it out and I got to go again!

A group of us got all gussied up and made a night of it.

First, dinner at P.F. Changs.




Then the show. It was wonderful. Our seats were incredible. Soooooo much closer than the first time. I liked my Elphaba and Galinda better the first time we saw it, but the experience was way better this time, being so close.
I can't remember if I've blogged about this before, but I get pretty passionate about musical theatre. Or musical movies. Passionate because I want to be in them. I want to be singing on stage. The whole time I'm watching, I'm pretty much just imagining what it would be like to be on that stage. Christina knows what I'm talking about. Mostly because we've talked for hours about it.
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be on Broadway in heaven.

It was so fun to be with a bunch of friends. One of the best nights of the year!
1 comment:
You and your friends all look fantastic! I love the theme dressing up. I loved "Wicked" too. I sometimes watch songs of it on YouTube and get that wistful feeling you described.
Post a Comment