
Since Tate doesn't get monthly posts anymore, I just have to write a little ditty about how much I love this little rooster. He gets more and more fun every day. (Can everyone please notice Tate's gigantic hands. They are huge. I call him 'Big Mitts'. For what purpose these hands are humongous, I know not. But I'm thinking pro-basketball or pro-football. Or pro-bowling.)
Yesterday was his first day of nursery! So that is something to commemorate as well. He's 18 months already!

He never speaks. Well, he speaks a lot. Just not in English. He has plenty to say and is passionate about mostly everything. Watching movies, his sippy milk, his special blanky, that he DOES NOT want to eat noodles, etc. A lot of passion.

He is my companion. He is always at my side. I went back in my blog and noticed that Jude was exactly the same way when he was a year and a half. Blogs are so great for looking back.

I love Tate. He dances a ton. He runs everywhere he goes. He wrestles with his brothers. He constantly has Lego pieces in his mouth. And he is OBSESSED with Star Wars Galactic Heroes. And he's smart. He won't settle for the broken Galactic Heroes. And he's always giving us 'sweet snugs'. He knows how to snuggle, and he grants us the privilege.
When we were with my mom, she said that Tate reminded her of someone famous. She had to think about it for awhile, but then she figured it out. T.R. Knight! From 'Grey's Anatomy'. I looked at him and could totally see it! Can you?

4 comments:
Tate is absolutely adorable! Is he really that big??? I can't even believe it!!! Those are darling pictures of him, and I do see the resemblance there! Merry Christmas!
I totally see the resemblance with that actor! It's the eyes I think! Although, I think Tate looks the most like you of all of your boys. Do you think so?
Ha ha ha! Tate O'Malley. I see it!
He does look like that actor. Just so you know, I think that actor is very handsome. Tate will be a very good looking young man!
Post a Comment