- Our mechanic stinks.
- We need a new car.
- There must be a (legal) way that I can earn money with no skills or talent.
- I wish that life expectancy was still in the 30's. Lucky medieval devils.
Blessings in Trial: More great people! So nice! The woman who popped the hood with Jakob and helped him refill fluids. The man who helped him push the van off the main road. He even got our number and called tonight to see if Jakob got home okay! So nice. And our friend who just drove Jakob back to the shop to pick up his car since the van won't make it.
Am I as nice as these people? I want to be. I need to work on it.
10 comments:
HO-LY MAN. I can't believe your van broke down ON THE WAY HOME FROM GETTING FIXED!!!!!??? Wow. You were right, when it rains, it pours. But at least you got to meet some more nice people. That's totally worth it.
Seriously, is there something wrong with your mechanic? How can they let a car go off their property TWICE and have it break down on the way home? I hope they aren't charging you for their "repairs" every time! That is really unbelievable and I would be so mad. I hope you get the car fixed once and for all!
I'm with you on the life expectancy thing. I'm soooo done.
Where can we get you a new car?!?! Seriously 3 times is NOT ok. This has to stop.
YOu really have met some nice people. I am in awe of them. Turns out the "Scum" you're talking about is me. I never stop to help anyone!
BTW- You ARE totally nice!
Mindy, hey it is so fun to see you and your darling boys :) You look fabulous. It has been a long time and we have more connections in common than we thought...check out the other comment on my blog under yours...It sounds like you guys are doing great minus the van issues. I am happy you made a comment so I could see what you are doing now :) Kiersta
Good grief! It's been a while since I have checked in and did not realize the extent (I also read the posting below). PLEASE call next time you are in a bind or anytime you need any help. Seriously, we are so close!
I am really impressed at how positive you are with this! Car troubles are always a downer, but I am glad there were some positive things that came from it!
Okay, I live one street over from you, and all I've done for you during these trying times is give you a ride 4 blocks home from the school after you broke your toe!! Please call if you need help with anything. Give me a chance to be one of those nice people!
Min, I hope things are going better for you - what an ordeal you have had! It was fun talking with you today - I love you sweetie and I love your blogs! Love, Mom
um...maybe you are continually being saved from some major disaster or accident and that's why your van keeps breaking down- OR... you just have a really crappy mechanic :-)
hmmm...what could it be...what could it be?
Post a Comment