Sunday, July 05, 2009

90 Seconds With Tate

Get ready to experience 90 seconds with Tate. Here are 10 pictures of Taters during dinnertime - his most unpleasant time of day. All taken in 1 1/2 minutes. They are posted in the exact order taken.




















At what age can they diagnose bipolar disorder?

7 comments:

Stina said...

OMG I was laughing so hard. I had to scroll through a few times just to relive it again. My favorite is still :14 seconds. Classic!

Angela Henderson said...

That is so funny! I wish I could see him in person. I sometime think Finn is Bipolar but dont even jokeabout around Aaron, he gets upset.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

We asked ourselves the same question when Tanner was little. Each year gets significantly better.

The Castleton Family said...

hey mindy!!
yeah for living so close to each other! i tried emailing you...not sure if i have the right address. it would be fun to get together!
~jenn castleton

Perry Family said...

I'll have my husband write you a prescription.

Judd Family said...

Darling, Mindy!! I don't know, but I think Ashley has the same disorder! Wish we were better about documenting it! Great photos!

Marcie said...

I loved this post! I have read it many times and laugh every time. What a adventures life with that little one.