Friday, July 24, 2009

So Fun

This made me wish I could've walked down an aisle more than any of the other traditional weddings ever have.



I also wish I had cooler friends.



(I'm totally kidding, guys! I know you'd all dance down the aisle for me!..........Michiko?)

8 comments:

Stina said...

What?? You mean walking down the aisle to Offenbach's "Barcarolle" from Tales of Hoffman wasn't as invigorating? Well, I never!

I am also such a sap for weddings that I actually teared up watching that. How fun to have such a good time with your friends at your wedding! My favorite were the first bridesmaids who actually choreographed a little something.

Natalie said...

Did you know that couple is in Minnesota?? Yeah, that's right.

D-dawg said...

I would dance for you. This was funnnnnny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Min, could you make up a routine for our "couples to be", ... the wedding party, AND especially the grandkids!!!!

Michiko said...

You know it!!!! I'd totally dance for you, and look like a total fool the whole time, but it'd be fun!

And what do you mean by, "I wish I had cooler friends."?!?!?

I guess I need to brush up on my moves AND my cool factor! :)

Becky said...

That was awesome. What a huge wedding party! I kept thinking the same people were somehow making repeat entrances.

Audra said...

I head about this you tube video on the radio station here in Omaha for days...yeah it was funny. for like 2 minutes!
By the way I Love your blog-I know I say it all the time, but you are a talented writer!

Angela Henderson said...

I would TOTALLY dance. I want to do that for sure if we ever renew our vows later on in life.