I am totally laughing about the head size picture. I know we've talked about this before (talked through blogging anyway) about how in my house I have the little head and Tom's is big. So funny. That looks like such a fun night out....other than the F word. It really is so unneccesary. Is Costa Vida the Cafe Rio copy?
4 comments:
I am totally laughing about the head size picture. I know we've talked about this before (talked through blogging anyway) about how in my house I have the little head and Tom's is big. So funny. That looks like such a fun night out....other than the F word. It really is so unneccesary. Is Costa Vida the Cafe Rio copy?
What a classic picture! I'm so glad you got it. What a cute little family.
Cute! We are past the point of 4 in a tub as well...they do grow up way too fast! Tate has grown since we saw him!
That is so sweet and it is neat to see them all together in a row like that. Crazy how big they all are. the are all still 2 years old in my mind.
Post a Comment