I am writing this blog from an airplane headed to…….HAWAII!!!!!!! I am excited. And that is all I can say. I have so much more to say, but I must adhere to the laws I make for myself. And one of those laws is that I can’t blog about current things until I have completed blogging about past things. (Exception: When my car breaks down three times in three days.) So, no blogging about Hawaii until I catch up on all of my old blogs. No dessert before dinner. (That is just a metaphor. Thank goodness that’s not one of my laws!)
So, in the dream that I can be blogging about my romantic Hawaiian vacation soon, I am under a lot of pressure to catch-up on blogs. Poor, neglected life events that will never be remembered as clearly as if they had been blogged within a 1-3 day window from the date of occurrence. Oh, well! Better give it a go anyway!
I am also under pressure because I got very sick with a sinus/ear infection three days before this flight. It was pretty bad. And, even though I’m on antibiotics, it’s still really bad. And I cried and almost screamed in pain during our first flight’s decent because of all the pressure in my ears. Couple that with the yeast infection that the antibiotics gave me and….I’ve said too much current information! Must stop! (Probably too much current and private information.)
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You know with me you don't have to worry about too much info. I'm the queen of that. your other readers, however...I'm not so sure. Hopefully you'll be feeling much better soon.
I'm going to miss you! Have so much fun ans take lots of pictures of you and your Jakey together! Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous adventures!!!
Enjoy! Your vacation, not the yeast infection.
Have a wonderful time! And I hope your private issue doesn't impede on your romantic vacation. Can't wait to hear about everything!
Mindy, I had a yeast infection recently too and it was horrible. I really hope yours gets better. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Your trip is finally here- you're going to have such a blast. Please blog about it soon? I won't be able to wait. I'm so jealous and I always use your trip to make Dave feel bad that we did nothing for our 10th. Aren't I nice? Can't wait to hear about it! Have a blast!!
have the best trip of your life, no pressure :)
awww, I am jealous. Not of the travel part, but just jealous. I want to have the hope of getting away with just Mike. I don't see that in the near or far future. Oh well, you have a great time. I too want to hear about it. I think you are going to Maui right. There again, jealous!
Mindy, all I can say is that you make me laugh EVERYTIME I read your blog. Have fun, cant wait to hear. I totally want to go. Aaron is going in a week and instead of taking me he is going with a guy friend, how rude huh?
Have a fabulous time. Can't wait to hear about all of the wonderful things you'll do (well, maybe not ALL of them) and things you'll see...
How out of the loop am I?! I didn't even know you were going on this fabulous Hawaiian getaway! I'm so jealous! Have fun, and then catch up on blogs so I can hear all about the beaches and romantic sunset walks . . .
Post a Comment