Today we went and saw Santa. We have the best Santa! Really. I've been looking at all of your Santa blogs and.....sorry, guys. Ours is the best. :) Look at his smile!


Of course, the boys asked Santa for many things that weren't on their lists. But Santa promised he'd bring them lots of fun toys.Now I gift you with a little 'Flashback Friday'. Santa trips of old. However, Christmas of 2001 and 2002 did not include a visit to Santa. What was I thinking? Just another thing to add to my long list of regrets. (Take Theo to Santa, Christina!) But I included pics of Kobe anyway because he was so darling:






9 comments:
I'd like to give a shout out to Kobe, nice sweater! I got one just like it! Second, Jude is hilarious. He looks super suspicious of santa in every picture.
That Santa is so snuggly!
You totally know me. As I was reading your regret that you didn't take Kobe to Santa, I was thinking "I have no time to do that, plus it is snowy and cold out. Theo won't care." Then you spoke directly to me and I felt like I was caught. Do I really have to go?
P.S. Where did Tate's red hair come from?!?!
You're right - your santa is much better than the one we found! Cute pics!!
That is a good santa! Where did you guys go this year? Is the santa from this year the same santa from last year? He looks just like a santa should!
Darling photos of your kids! You are very good at documenting it too! All of my Santa pictures are dark, and yours look great. We will miss you and your kids.
you do have the best santa. Kobe is so little in those pictures and I love how the other boys are holding on to poor Tate that seems to be slipping from the grip. so cute
I love flashbacks! It's so cute to see how the boys have grown up!
You guys are the cutest family. I think you should try for 1 more boy, then you will have a full b-ball team!
Post a Comment