So close. I was so close to not having to change the poopy diaper of the FOUR-year-old boy I am babysitting today. His aunt comes in ONE HOUR to pick him up. One hour. I was so close. He's already been here for five hours. It's been stressful these last couple of hours. I knew he was close to going. Last week he went in the first hour he was here. I have been watching the clock, just waiting. Then I see him crouched down, pushing, in my room. My room. The smell has now penetrated to my entire house. My entire house wreaks like a four-year-old's poop.
Did I mention that his mom included long-lasting cough syrup in the bag she brought for him? Refer to the post here about how my children take FOREVER to get over a cough, and refer to the post here about how I can't ever say 'no'.
So close. Feel sorry for me.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I HATE changing diapers of kids who are older than 2. I feel so, so, so, so sorry for you!
Yikes, 4 years old? If he can crouch down and push, can't he do that on the toilet? I don't think I could ask someone to do that. I was mortified when James was 3 and my friend had to change him because he pooped in his pull-up.(I hope his mom doesn't read your blog. If so, please feel free to delete my comment.)
That happened to me just the other day. The girl pooed. And I waited and waited and waited. Finally I could wait no longer and changed it. And I was MAD. And I can't say no either. We are cursed.
Ok - UGH. Four year old's diaper? Ugh. You are a saint for having him for five plus hours anyway.
Post a Comment