Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Prices


Our friends, the Prices, came out for a visit on Monday. They were in our ward here and then moved to Utah when Cory was done with Ortho school. They have three boys almost the exact same ages as our boys, so it is always a great time when we get together. The boys played like no time had passed at all, and it seemed way calmer than it used to be (I don't think they jumped on the bed or couch once....but maybe I'm wrong :)) thanks to everyone's new love of Legos. I love Legos.

We love those Price boys and will totally enjoy visiting them over the years and watching our boys grow. It was also super fun for me to spend time with Emily and catch up. As much as I'm heartbroken when my friends move away, it has been neat to make such great friends and have them spread out across the U.S. and be able to visit with them when we travel or when they stop by here. Thanks for the visit, guys!

2 comments:

Stina said...

Wow, that is a lot of boys. Whew! And Legos are the best. Except when you step on them; I swear nothing hurts more than a lego under a bare foot.

Anonymous said...

Lucky! We miss the Prices too!