Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kobe Through The Years

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sooo ADORABLE! It is such fun to see how he has grown over the years. What a handsome guy.

D-dawg said...

is this a scrapbook page that you did? I love seeing him through the years. He's adorable. It's fun because I've known him his whole life! I remember him when he looked like the one in the yellow shirt. I want to make one of these for Lexi, it's so cute!

Mindy said...

It's not a scrapbook page yet, but that's a good idea! I made it on the same program that I scrapbook with, though. I just pasted all his pictures on there, sized and arranged them, and then saved it as a JPEG. I'm sure it could be done on any program. If Kobe and Lexi get married (fingers crossed!) then they will have the coolest wedding video pictures. They date all the way back to when they were babies!

Stina said...

What a cutie! I've never seen the one of him in the red, white and blue outfit before and think it's too funny. I also like to see the evolution of his hairstyles. It is hard to believe he's 6, but when you see these pictures you can really see how he has changed through the years.