Jude's Preschool - Holy Love - had their Christmas Program. It was very cute with a lot of fun songs. We only have some really sad pictures of the program. We had a problem with our camera called "I Didn't Marry Him For His Photography Skills". (To be fair, it's not one of my strengths, either.)
Beans was focused and serious about his performance. So, so cute.
Too embarrassed to look in our direction.
I had strep throat this day with an intense symptom of nausea. I can say with confidence that Holy Love Lutheran Church takes great care of their toilets. I ended up grabbing a trash can from the hall and putting it at the end of our pew, just in case.
Monday, January 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a trooper for going when you were so sick. I love Tate's coat!
Post a Comment