Tate is two months old! What a cutie. He finally has got smiling down and is smiling all of the time! All we have to say is, "Hi," and then he is all smiles, especially in the morning. He's also cooing and trying to talk a bunch. It is so adorable when babies are just learning how to make noises and move their lips to speak. He has this noise that he always makes. It sounds like the noise a horse makes, like when they exhale and their lips quiver. Do you know what I'm talking about? Tate makes that exact same noise. It's so cute! I think he's going to be a horse for Halloween.Tate is not nearly as fussy at night which is nice. He's just so mellow and sweet. We had a long drive to and from Utah, as well as a chaotic week, and he did so well.
He can bring his hands to his mouth and rub his eyes. His eyes are still super blue. At his two month appointment he was 13.5 pounds and 25 inches long! He's grown 4 inches since he was born! He is getting so big and long and chubbsies. I can't tell if he's losing hair or growing it. Sometimes it looks like he has a lot of hair and sometimes he looks completely bald. I am really loving my little Tater. He usually only wakes up once at night to feed, and his cheeks are so kissable. Happy two months, Tate!
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Tater Tot is 2 months old already! What a sweet little guy!
What a cutie! Can't wait to see his horse costume!
I'm glad he found his smile. He is so cute!
This is a beautiful picture of you two!
Post a Comment