He looked so spiffy and cute on his first day. I am so glad to finally have an activity for Luke to go to on a regular basis because there have been long, LONG days at home since Kobe started 1st grade. Because this is Luke's second year, I'm going to start cracking down on the homework and letter learning and I think Luke is definitely ready. He's often correcting us on grammar, words, phrases (and basically everything that comes out of our mouths), so it's time his corrections are correct, instead of just his interpretation of what they should be.
(PS I think it's funny to use slang that I've heard, but rarely use in real life besides with Jake. For all of my slang inquiries, I refer to an online urban dictionary. So if you're ever concerned that I'm using my urban slang in the right context, or that it is spelled correctly, put your mind at ease and know that all my street cred is academically supported. Word.)
4 comments:
I love that Jude wanted to put on a backpack too. Poor baby of the family!
Your slang is so funny. Have you ever seen the Slang Flashcards? They are hilarious -- one of the few times in recent memory that I had the doubled-over, can't-breathe kind of laughing that we regularly experienced in middle school. You and Jakob would love them -- if you have no idea what I'm talking about, email me and I will explain.
Hey Min,
Each time I see Luke he reminds me more and more of Robbie. I noticed in this blog how he is touching Jude's little head - do you remember when Robbie would always be touching someones hair/head?? What cutie pootie boys you have!
I love you, Mom
Luke is such a cutie! He has such a cute little smile! One thing that I absolutely love about Luke is he is always smiling (except for when he's grumpy). Go get em Lukie!
What cute little people you have! I love that Jude wanted to wear a backpack too. He reminds of stories I've heard about Tom when he was little. Tom was the 4th boy in a row and he was always trying to be just like his older brothers. Too cute! It's fun to see some new pictures again and I'm glad you are keeping up with your "urban slang." You'll have to teach me sometime so I can be a hip mom...or should I say mutha! :)
Post a Comment