Through some blog hopping I found a link to get 'Simpsonized'. Decided to spend a couple hours, babies screaming at my heals, and simpsonize the whole fam. Time well spent to be sure.
OK. I've seen those links to get Simpsonized and I've even seen people's print-outs of their Simpsons selves in my office. But I have to say, that version of your family is uncannily like what you guys really look like! How cute!
Mindy, another friend of mine did this too and I think it is so funny! Have you guys seen the movie? I'm not a huge Simpson's fan but I KNOW Dave would love it. Thanks for the e-mail and info. I hope you're having a good day.
3 comments:
OK. I've seen those links to get Simpsonized and I've even seen people's print-outs of their Simpsons selves in my office. But I have to say, that version of your family is uncannily like what you guys really look like! How cute!
Mindy, another friend of mine did this too and I think it is so funny! Have you guys seen the movie? I'm not a huge Simpson's fan but I KNOW Dave would love it. Thanks for the e-mail and info. I hope you're having a good day.
This is so classic, Mindy! Love the Simpsonized version of your family!
Post a Comment