We took our usual trip out to Utah after Christmas. I was so horrible about taking pictures, though! The only ones I got were a bunch of random ones of us all playing Pounce because I was trying to figure out the different settings on my camera. Enjoy.
This little guy is such an angel. I don't know if it's his personality or if it is because he is the youngest of four, but he can play by himself for hours. None of my boys could self-entertain themselves as well as Tate does. He makes life so easy. And shirts are always optional.
Playing with his Beys.
Our last day there, Marcia brought her kids (and cutest, tiniest, new puppy!) for a quick visit. Our kids can't even remember each other it's been so long since we were all together. It was so fun to get them together and see them play. They are so fun and I hope they will always be friends.
And the grown-ups.
It was such a fun trip! I just wish I would have taken more pictures to remember it. I was a little spacey and tired, though. To prove it, I left my purse at the dance hall on New Years Eve and left my laptop (ie the air I breathe) at my parents house when we left. I also threw up on the car ride home. It was a tough end to the trip, but I'm all better now.
1 comment:
How did you get Tate to be such an independent player? I remember in the beginning you said he was always right next to you. Theo needs to be more independent.
Post a Comment