

Last weekend my brothers - Willie, Robbie, and Kenny - came for a quick visit for the BYU/Air Force football game. (We missed you, Marce, Jamis, and T!) Will's life-partner, Grace, also came. It was so fun to see them and spend a little time with them. It is crazy that they are all men now. I miss them a ton.

When my boys found out their uncles were coming for a visit, first thought: CRAFTS! My boys are crafters, and immediately went to work making pictures for each of the uncles coming.



My brothers, Grace, and Jakob, Kobe, and Luke all went to the game. Going to an Air Force game is always super cool because the jets fly over head. Kobe and Luke had a blast! They sat by people from our ward so they got to hang out with their friends, too. The weather was mild and BYU won!



Mommy stayed home with the babies. One of Jude's favorite things to do is see movies in the theatre, so I let him choose a movie to see. The three of us headed off to see 'Madagascar: Escape to Africa'. It was cute as far as kid shows go. But watching movies in the theatre with Jude is the best. He has no quiet voice, so he's shouting the whole time, "Mom, did you see that!" or "That's gotta hurt!" Maybe bothersome for other attenders, but hilarious for me!


It was a super fast trip and, before I knew it, my brothers and Grace were heading back. Thanks for visiting, guys! It was super fun to see you and I hope we can do it more often next year!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Family is the best and your babies are the cutest BYU fans ever!
I wish you were closer so we could go to the movies together. I'm taking my baby date to Twilight next week.
your kids look so cute in the BYU giddup!
Okay, so you know how I feel about the Cougs, but your kids do look really cute in their blue outfits. What a fun weekend with your family. GO UTES! The big game is this weekend. We have Jackson converted over to the U of U, but Tanner still thinks the Cougs are pretty cool.
I am so sad that we missed being out there with you. It looks like you guys had a great time. I think it is so cute about Jude in the theater. I want to see a movie with him now. We also got a kick out of Will's "life long partner". They boys look great in their BYU gear.
Post a Comment