
We made our annual trip to the garden center for our pumpkins. A little late in the season, but what is important is that we did it. A memory was made and captured on film, and that is seriously the only reason that I ever leave my house. If cameras didn't exist, my children would live very uneventful and unfulfilling lives.

Anyway, it was a fun trip with the hay maze, bouncy house, and funny pictures. Because it was later in the month, it was harder to find decent pumpkins. But the boys searched hard and found some great ones. They washed them off all clean.



We had a great time. And I got to dress Taters up in our cute fall outfit and snap a picture. I can't believe that
Jude is in this same outfit on my blog! Time flies.

Then it was home to carve. No pictures of the actual carving. But it was the first year that the boys actually stayed downstairs with us to take out the guts and carve their faces. They did a super job and created jack-o-lanterns true to their visions.

After Tate was in bed, I carved a pumpkin true to my vision of little Tot. I was sure I was being clever because I knew that when I tried to take a picture of Tate with his pumpkin, he would be crying.


But he made a liar out of me. I am super grateful he loves the camera. He is a happy baby a lot of the time, so I shouldn't make him out to be so horrible. But moments later........

I am not a liar, and I proved it two minutes after the pumpkin pictures were taken. Sometimes I torture Tate by setting him down so that I can go to the bathroom. Don't tell social services.

Happy Carving!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness - those are the cutest pumkins - EVER! Tell the boys that they really scared nanny when I saw them. How fun!!! It is so great to know that little children are so dependable (cry almost on cue) - what a cutie patootie the little tator is.
Shorts at the pumpkin patch, we had the same kind of weather last week. I love Tate outfit, so cute. I also love the jack-o-lantern you made for him...very clever. Such cute boys!
I love how the pumpkins are all proportionally sized to the boys. And Kobe is so strong for lifting his HUGE pumpkin!
Tate is SO cute in that outfit. I love his big blue eyes! His smiles are so big, I just love it!
Both Dave and I marveled at your amazing pumpkin carving skillz. That crying one is to die for.
I was dying over the crying pumpkin + smiley Tate. So funny!
Post a Comment