Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HSM 3

I keep forgetting to publish this post! Weeks ago I took the boys to see 'High School Musical 3: Senior Year' on opening day. Right after I picked Kobe up from school, we rushed to the theatre. Jakob was still at work, so it was just me and my guys. I was more excited than they were, and it did not disappoint! I loved it and can't wait to see it again, hopefully over Thanksgiving break.

The boys loved it, too, aside from some parts that were just too mushy. Luke gets especially uncomfortable with those parts, and turned around in his seat, covered his eyes, and kept whispering to Kobe, "Don't look! It's private!"

The next day, we bought the soundtrack and have been rockin' out to it ever since. The boys' favorite songs are "Now or Never", "The Boys are Back", and "Scream". My favorite song is called "Last Dance", I think.

I've posted some movies for your viewing pleasure staring my own Troy Boltons and their lady friends. My boys love watching each others videos, but DIE of embarrassment when I put on their own. They have gone back and forth as to whether I can post these on my blog, but they're sleeping now so they have no say!

The girls in the videos are used without permission and their pictures were stolen from their mother's blogs. I hope you guys don't mind! (FYI - These videos take FOREVER to load!)

PS I went to see "Twilight" again tonight.....AND IT WAS EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME! Everything was better. I'm beginning to think it's some of the finest acting I've ever seen and anticipating some Oscar nods.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I am still waiting for them to load, but I am SO excited to see "the guys" in action. How fun that they get all embarrassed. That is cute how Luke honors peoples kissing privacy.

Olivia said...

"Don't look -It's private!" That is SO dang funny! Wonder where he got that from....

Yes, I think Twilight will get some oscars. Jasper will win something for sure. :D

Stina said...

Cute vids and cute kids!

I'm so jealous you got to see Twilight again already and that you may get to see HSM3 again! I need to see both several more times!

Luke totally cracks me up.

Natalie said...

OK - dying to see Twilight again, too. And, "Don't look, it's private?" Luke is hilarious!! I think I'll take my kids to see it tomorrow since they're out of school.

Becky said...

I want to see Twilight again, too!! I'm addicted, and I've only seen it once. I get so excited when I see the previews on TV, and I even stopped and admired an Edward poster at Walmart yesterday. The more I think about it, the more I think the casting was perfect! Bella was absolutely perfect. She was totally Bella. I loved her acting, except for the part in the hospital bed after Edward told her she should go live with her mom.