I have been sick with a little stomach bug since Saturday. I didn't think it would last this long, but it has. It's getting passed around the whole family, and Kobe randomly got Strep yesterday. So I'm not really in a blogging mood. But I found an old post that I never published from a long time ago. Here it is:
Wall LetteringI've been wanting to post pictures of the wall lettering that I got from my party A LONG time ago. Jude's room is where the majority of it is. And I knew that I wanted to take the foil off of his windows before I took pictures. But I didn't want to take the foil off of his windows. I've grown attached to the darkness. What if I take the foil off and he stops taking naps? So after much delay, I've just decided to leave the foil on. So the lighting isn't great and the foil is ugly. But you'll get the general idea. Here's some pictures of Jude's room:





Here's the lettering in Kobe and Luke's room (Can you believe I bought a fourth frame like these from Target over a year ago, just in case? I clearly knew it was coming on an unconscious level.):

This is in Jakob's and my room. I know it's kind of sappy, but it's a good reminder. I'm sure many objects will eventually be thrown at this very spot.

And this is by our front door:

We also have a 'Welcome' on our door that I don't have a picture of. Finally I've posted these pictures! It's like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders!
6 comments:
Cute, cute! I love wall lettering and yours turned out awesome! I love "Jude Ranch". Very clever. And I know what you mean about worrying about letting any light in the little one's room for naps. I have a black out blind thingy and then black out drapes over that. Great job and I hope you feel better soon!
The black out drapes are in Reese's room I mean, not mine. :)
Mindy, I love the way the lettering turned out. Your house looks so cute. I hope the stomach bug clears up soon at your house!
Love seeing all of your decorations! It looks great. I hope you all recover from your illnesses soon - feel better!
Sorry to hear you are sick! I'm sad I'm not around to help you out. . .
I love pictures of home decor. Jude's room is SO CUTE! You are always so good at making your boys' rooms so darling. Great job. I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment