
Last Saturday we took a family trip to Colorado Springs to go to the BYU vs. Air Force basketball game. It was the first basketball game that we've taken the boys to, and Jake was so excited. Even a heavy snow and broken windshield fluid didn't stop us. We creeped there, with me throwing bottled water over the windshield every few miles.

It was the perfect arena for the boys first game. It was very small so we had great seats, and I was very impressed with the Air Force crowd. Very respectful and clean. We sat in the BYU section. Kobe was into it the most and loved following the game and cheering for BYU. He even started a chant on his own at one point during the game.

Luke was excited by the atmosphere, but not quite able to follow the game yet. But he loved the hot dogs, soda, popcorn and being all together. Jude is the master immitator and was chanting 'Bi-Yi-U' at the top of his lungs the whole time. He would cheer when the crowd cheered and even pump his chest when he was super excited.

Even though it's a lot of work for me to do these family things, it is always so worth it in the end. And soon my boys will grow a little bit and I'll get to sit and watch the game, too, instead of just juggling potty breaks and spilled soda. And BYU won to top it off! I think my boys bring good luck.
6 comments:
that is awesome that you guys got to go and it sounds like it was so much fun. You all look so good in your cougar blue. Our windshield fluid bottle broken too! I love you boys!
PS I LOVE that top picture. It is amazing and just captures the moment
Too cute that Jude was pumping his chest! You're right about family outtings being a lot of work, but totally worth it.
What a fun family outing! I'm sure this is the first of many to come. The throwing water on the windshield scenario scares me! I hope you guys were ok. I love that Luke's favorite part of the whole game was the food. He has his priorities straight!
That does sound like it was a lot of work, but I a lot of fun. I am sure this is only the beginning...now that you will have four boys.
Looks like you had fun at the game. The picture with all the Jacob faces made me laugh aloud. We have a blog now so you can check it out www.mollerfam.com. Is Jakob enjoying his new job?
Post a Comment