The musical was cute. I have seen the movie before, but never seen it on stage. I don't know if it's just because I'm pregnant and a little grumpy, but I wouldn't say that 'White Christmas' is timeless. The humor is probably funny to my grandparents. But the music and dances were super fun. It was a great night!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Work Party
The musical was cute. I have seen the movie before, but never seen it on stage. I don't know if it's just because I'm pregnant and a little grumpy, but I wouldn't say that 'White Christmas' is timeless. The humor is probably funny to my grandparents. But the music and dances were super fun. It was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun night, even though you got sick afterwards. My office is so lame that they only have an employee holiday lunch (spouses aren't invited). Isn't that so cheap!?
Your hair looks cute!
Good job for getting a picture at the restaurant. I didn't get one and I'm sad. You guys look cute and how fun that you got to have dinner AND see a show. I hope you feel better soon!
We wure missed you this year at PwC's party! Yours sounds waaaay better. Even though last year's was insanely loud and you couldn't hear the person sitting next to you speak, I would still say this one was the worst yet! Sad huh? I like small work parties. I'm glad you had a good time. And how fun to get to go see a play. Feel better soon!
Just had to say I laughed out load at the last part of your most current post...the one you don't want comments on. Have fun and try not to worry too much. What an incredible trip it will be! BTW-your dog really makes me nervous.
Wow, what a fun night! I loved your last post too (the one sans comments). You are hilarious! And, I totally relate to your fears.
Post a Comment