Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Acceptance


I guess he's accepted his name now.

6 comments:

Stina said...

Ha ha - what is that a picture of exactly? Crayon on some furniture? His desk at school?

Anonymous said...

I have the same question as Christina - Where was that written? A table? His bed? Craigslist?? :)

Mindy said...

It was written with crayon on our front entry table. Wall/Furniture tagging is all the rage at the York house these days.

D-dawg said...

I'm glad he's now ok with being Kobe and has put away the Jackson name thing. Kobe is much more original.

Natalie said...

That's hilarious! My first guess was that he wrote his name on the kitchen table or some other highly visible place. I always wondered why kids (I did this too) would write on things they knew they weren't supposed to write on and then the proceeded to write their own name! Kind of gives away who did it. If I was really smart, I would have written my brother's name on the wall so that he would get the time out, not me ;)

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am glad he likes his name again. I am also happy that "tagging" has not caught on at our house yet.