I'm always brainstorming for my next post, but I got the greatest treat today from my friend, Stina! Christina is one of my oldest friends, and on her blog she posted some old pictures and old stories from our childhood. So link here to read all about our crazy adventures as the coolest preteens ever!
"Oh, please stop!" Visualize me holding one hand forward gesturing 'stop', and the other hand performing a backwards wave gesturing 'bring it'. I will definitely have Christina run my official website when I'm big and famous. Thanks, Christina!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can picture your "oh, please stop!" gesture exactly, because I think it was perfected in the hallways of Thayer J. Hill Middle School in 1993. That post was a lot of fun to write and I'm glad you enjoyed it, Minderella.
That was funny! Seeing you as a young pre-teen cracks me up. We for sure would have been friends! I had very similar glasses. It is fun to have old friends. I wish I had pics of us when we worked at the MTC together! Those were the days.
Fun pictures Mindy! It's fun to see that you've been feeling the asian love LONG before the Wests came along! :)
That was an awesome tribute/post, Mindy! Isn't it a lifesaver to have such good friends? Sounds like you two had lots of great times together.
Post a Comment