

I can’t believe it! The first day of school already! My boys are so excited to be going back. And I really enjoyed buying and labeling school supplies. So this is, overall, a fun time of year.


Kobe is 13 and starting 8th grade. He is on Eclipse base. He got braces the day before school started! But I think he looks handsome in his braces. He can pull it off. He is currently playing on TWO football teams – Varsity Little Loop and the OPMS team! Add scouts to that and he is one busy 8th grader. I think we bit off more than we could chew for that guy, but we’ll tough it out for a few months and never make that mistake again.

(Luke had a fall on a diving board the day before school started and got a huge scrape all down his shin.)

Luke is 11 and starting 6th grade. A big middle schooler now! He is soooooo excited. He was ready for school to start weeks ago. He is on Enterprise base. We just went last night to organize his locker and he could hardly contain himself. I should’ve taken a picture. Luke is so full of life and loves everything about it. He is playing football on JV Maroon Little Loop and loving it. It’s going to be a great year for Luke.


Jude is 8 and starting 3rd grade. Wow! His teacher is Mrs. Oesterle and she is very structured and fair and kind. I think she will be great for Jude. He doesn’t know tons of kids in his class, but he is good at making new friends so I know he will be fine. He is getting ready to start a new soccer season and he loves Cub Scouts (he has a fantastic leader named Sister York

), so I know he will have a great fall.


Tate is 6 and starting 1st grade. My baby! He is excited for school to start, but looooooves to be at home, just like his mama. So leaving the house every day to go to school is definitely a chore for him. But he has a good attitude and once he gets there he is happy. His teacher is Mrs. Kingston and, from what I hear, she will be great for him. He “graduated” out of his IEP last year, so he won’t be receiving speech services from his amazing Speech Therapist, Ms. Beyer. I am heartbroken. He will always learn things a little differently than the majority, but I know he will thrive in school and in 1st grade.






I am starting my second year of all of my kids being in full day school. I took a nap and did laundry their first day back. I will have a great year.
3 comments:
Your neighborhood looks amazing!
I was noticing your lovely neighborhood too! I am glad you are going to have a great school year too ;O)
Fun to see a blog post. Your boys are SO cute! And you are such a cute MOM!! I just got done doing a blog entry on our trip out to New York. Such a fun time we had with the Yorks! I love seeing your pictures here and knowing that I was there. I love imagining you in your home and your neighborhood. And that the boys get picked up right in front of your house. not fair! Keep your blog up because it makes me happy!
Post a Comment