Sunday, January 05, 2014

Get ‘er Done

I really don’t have anything to blog about today, but I don’t want to get out of the habit after only one post this year.  So just a few random thoughts.

There are a lot of things that are sad about not having a girl, but the one thing I’m sad about today is not ever being able to help her pick out a homecoming or prom dress.  That would’ve been fun.  All I’ll get to do is contact some girl’s mother to find out the color of her dress and find a matching tie and corsage.  So boring.  And all of my boys’ dance pictures will be next to a possibly ugly or inappropriate dress.  Completely out of my hands.

Everyone always wants to get thin for the summertime, but I really wish that I was thin this winter so I could wear leggings.  With boots.  Leggings with boots.  I think it’s so cute and I know it would be so comfortable.  Instead I have to squeeze into my one pair of jeans that fit whenever I go out in public and then tear them off the minute I get home and pull on my sweats.  Lately I’ve gotten lazy and I just wear my sweats out in public sometimes.  Last night I wore them to The Cheesecake Factory.  Acclimating to Buffalo culture has been very easy for me.

We got a wireless printer on Black Friday and it has completely changed my life.  I always work on my laptop, and had to stand up, walk four feet over to the printer, hook up the cable, and stand there every time I wanted to print something.  Now I can just press print from the comfort of my bed.  Whatever judgment you want to pass on me is fine.

Blog regularly.  Check.