I got to chaperon one of Jude's first grade field trips to "Four Mile Historical Park". It is a really neat park preserving all sorts of pioneer and 1800's Colorado history. Jude got to ride the bus for the first time. He was so excited.
Jude is such a good listener. He is very serious and obedient.
We just went to Jude's Parent/Teacher Conference today, so Jude's personality is fresh in my mind from discussing it with his teacher. He is such a great kid. He is a good friend and a good student. He is a perfectionist in every way. And he is a rule follower. But he is also very observant and gets stressed out when he observes non-rule followers. Jude's face in this picture is how I see his face all of the time at school. Just observing around him to make sure everyone is following the rules. :)
In front of an old, covered wagon.
Taking a ride on a horse drawn, covered wagon. Jude is somewhere in there wearing a hat. And his angel teacher is the one waving. Love her.
Jude eating lunch with his friends.
A quick sword fight after lunch.
I love being with this guy. I'm glad I got to go with him on his fieldtrip.
Another angle. Just choose your favorite one to print.
His little head peaking out of the bus window.
Jude received the "Learner" award at the schools first Coyote Call of the year. Jude also received the "Learner" award last year in Kindergarten. I guess we know with a surety that Jude is a dedicated and great Learner! (PS I always feel the need to clarify it, but Jude was extremely happy in this moment. Like, overjoyed. He's just very serious.)
Jude has such a sweet smile.
Congratulations, Jude! We are so proud of you and so glad that you try so hard at school!





No comments:
Post a Comment