skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
York and Mindy
Saturday, March 12, 2011
JANUARY - Bear
Kobe got awarded his Bear at the Cub Scout Pack Meeting. My camera's batteries were done, so thanks to Angie for this picture.
Kobe during their skit.
1 comment:
Marcie
said...
Way to go Kobe!!
Sat Mar 12, 05:31:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My favorite high school class was "Keyboarding".
My favorite college class was "Basketweaving".
I don't like to return things to the store because I feel like the employees are mad at me.
I set up my high school English teacher and one of my dad's single friends on a blind date. They dated for three years.
I love the rain and overcast skies.
I collect miniature trinkets.
I am horrible at small talk, even though life has given me plenty of opportunities for improvement.
I am obsessed with my children's feet. I often hear them saying, "Mom, please stop staring at my feet."
I like to sit down.
I like to be alone.
I like to pinch people's buns.
Showering is really, really hard for me.
I want my last meal to be chicken lo mein and chocolate milk, with an oreo shake hand-mixed by Jakob for dessert. So he better not die first.
I have white-trash tendencies.
It takes me anywhere from 30-60 minutes to fall asleep at night.
When I was little, my pretend name was always Lisa.
I get a little nauseous whenever I see men or boys with long fingernails.
I bruise easily.
I don't like to talk on the telephone or to drive.
My favorite place to be is my bed.
I will be a Broadway star in heaven.
My favorite color to wear is black.
I get a perm every year to make my hair thicker.
I wax my nose hairs.
I don't like to clean, but I do like to organize.
My favorite part of my job is when my kids sing and/or dance with me.
My least favorite part of my job is anything that has to do with food.
I had both the names "Channing" and "Tatum" on my "Baby Girl Names" list before the movie "Step Up" even came out.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(17)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(58)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
▼
2011
(42)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(4)
▼
March
(12)
JANUARY - Bear
OCTOBER - Our Special Boy, Tate
DECEMBER - Braces Off!
NOVEMBER - Thanksgiving
NOVEMBER - Jakob's 34th Birthday
NOVEMBER - Give Thanks
NOVEMBER - Goodbye
OCTOBER - School Pictures
WINTER - Basketball
FALL - Soccer
OCTOBER - Old Friend
OCTOBER - Apple of God's Eye
►
February
(16)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(98)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(115)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(104)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(42)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
Friends' Blogs (in ABC order)
Cassie
Christina
Denae
Emily
Heather
Jen
Kendra
Leah
Liz
Marcia
Marcia
Marcie
Michiko
Mikey
Natalie
Rachel
Willie
1 comment:
Way to go Kobe!!
Post a Comment