Tuesday, March 08, 2011

FALL - Soccer

(I just want to begin these sports posts with a disclaimer about pictures. I probably take 500 pictures of the boys playing sports, just to try to get a few decent ones. When I go to blog about it, I have 500 terrible pictures to sort through. Extremely overwhelming. It turns out to be easier to just post a ton of pictures than to try to deliberate and decide which pictures are the least worst out of all of them. So that's why there are so many so-so quality pictures on my sports posts. Please sign the waiver stating that you have read this disclaimer and forfeit your right to complain or question the quality and quantity of sports pictures.)


Fall Soccer Season 2010
Jude
Dad got to coach one of Jude's games.
Jude really improved this season and finally loved to play.
Jude was super excited to wear his purple arm band during one of his games.
Lining up for high-fives.
Running though the tunnel.
Some of Luke's team this year.
Luke got a chance to play goalie and loved it.
Luke receiving his medal and award. He got the "Tenacious Tiger" award. :)
Jude receiving his trophy and award. He got the "Fearless Fighter" award.
(No professional pictures of Jude this year.) Another great season! And to think, it's already time for Spring Soccer to begin. Sports makes my life feel like Groundhog Day more than anything else.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I still laugh when I think about the game I watch Jude play in when we were out there. I am glad that he stuck it out and now enjoys it. I love the pictures of the wrist band. So exciting