Friday, March 05, 2010

Scouts

I haven't posted about Kobe and scouts, but he just earned his Wolf rank, so I thought I should document it.

I like scouts. I always thought it would be the worst part about having all boys, but I actually think it's great. I like that it forces me to be creative and do fun things with my kids. And it's so good for the boys.

Being awarded his Wolf.

Reading his cheer. I kind of take issue with the cheers. I love big and corny group activities, but the cheers can be so lame! I could create better ones. And I think I may. And then I'm going to start my own boys' organization where I can implement my cheers.

Congratulations, Kobe! We're so proud of you!

3 comments:

Stina said...

I actually am kind of looking forward to Scouts. I don't really know much about it, but I feel like they will teach Theo things that I could never teach him. Congrats, Kobe!

Michiko said...

Congrats on the Wolf rank! Maika thinks scouts is the best thing ever, he wishes it was every day . . .

Marcie said...

Way to go Kobes! That is crazy to think that you will have so many of these in the future. You will be the ultimate scout mom and be able to earn your Eagle four times over.