I woke up Saturday morning to find this slid under my door. It's his breakfast menu for his birthday breakfast in bed this Thursday. My kids get very excited about things very early.Kobe's piano teacher was sick, so he wrote her a very sweet card. I wondered what was taking him so long. He was writing her a song.

So cute! I hope he likes me forever, because I like him so much!
8 comments:
So cute! I especially love how detailed his requests were. Not just bacon, but bacon-crispy and juicy. Too funny.
And give it up for the 30 year olds this year! Yeah!
Yes, I love how detailed Kobe is! A perfectionist like his mom! Include the pulp in his OJ! Love it!
What a honey Kobe is - You are doing a great job raising these little stripling warriors - they are the best! love you sweetie, Mom
that's pretty sweet. I love the music he wrote!
awwwww!!!! i am AMAZED by kobe's card!!! that's so awesome! i love that he said it was in "G". he must take after you! you are such a beautiful singer. do you get asked to sing in church a lot? love ya
sweet boy!
That is so cute! I love both. He is so thoughful!
How cute! I was wondering how you make the bacon crispy and juicy??? I can only make mine one or the other but the combination sounds amazing!
Post a Comment