The reindeer ate their carrots, and Santa ate his cookies and drank his milk. Here is the result of all the York boys' niceness for 2008.


Tate was teethin' like crazy around Christmas time, so everything he could grab or lean on ended up in his mouth.
Opening the big one!

A Wii!!!!!!!!!!


Luke gives the best gift opening reactions.
The loot.
Nap time.
Jakob's big gift was being the co-recipient of 'Guitar Hero' with the boys from Santa. He also got man-smelling lotion, some ties, 'The Killers' CD, and his Diploma and a CPA certificate framed FINALLY.
I got some workout DVD's (here's to another infomercial buy!), 'Mamma Mia', a watch, a coat, some serving utensils and a cookbook.
A true rockstar.

Tate's loot.
The 'York Boys' band.
It was a wonderful, relaxing Christmas day at home. That night we went over to our friend's home for dessert and games. Sometimes it's sad not being with family on Christmas Day, but I really do LOVE spending Christmas at home!
10 comments:
Oh boy... now that Dave knows you have a Wii we may never leave your house.
Looks like a wonderful Christmas!
what a wonderful Christmas it looks like you guys have. The boys looks so happy and excited. Great job Santa!!!
Christina and Dave, sounds like we're gonna have some good games going on when you guys visit! Can't wait!
What a GREAT Christmas. Aren't you sad when it is over, all of the build up and then DONE...
Cute boys...can eat Tate? Looks like you had a great Christmas.
I thought about getting Jeromy's med school diploma framed for Christmas, but it didn't happen. Maybe I'll do it for his birthday coming up in a couple weeks. Although he'd rather have a Wii, I'm sure!
The picture with your boy holding the guitar with no pants on is my absolute favorite picture! He's a doll! You have the cutest boys! Hopefully I'll have all girls and they can marry your boys!
What a great Christmas! Loved the pics. What could be better than a Wii?
It looks like you had a great Christmas! We miss you family already! You did a great job with you camera capturing some of those Christmas morning "moments". So cute!
Your boys are so funny. Their reactions are great. Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment