Friday, October 17, 2008

The Adventures of 'Joy in the Journey Girl' and her arch-nemesis, 'Grump Sidious'

This season on "The Adventures of 'Joy in the Journey Girl' and her arch-nemesis, 'Grump Sidious'", we find Grump Sidious up to his usual tricks of foiling JITJ Girl's attempts to find joy in the journey. Grump Sidious attaches himself to JITJ Girl and drains her of her energy supply and patience power. JITJ Girl frees herself from Grump Sidious, only to be weakened by his deafening death screams which throw JITJ Girl to her knees in prayer.

On Wednesday's episode, JITJ Girl gave up her main life source - chocolate elixirs - in hope of finding a little bit of joy. But Grump Sidious was too determined to be wavered by JITJ Girl's attempt.

On today's episode, JITJ Girl sought after the help of the wise master Doctor, who gave her magic Prevacid pills to cast out Grump Sidious and return Jedi Taters. If successful, Joy in the Journey Girl may, at last, be able to try and find joy in the journey.

Stay tuned.....

7 comments:

Stina said...

Ugh, so sorry to hear that the crying continues... but you are amazing for being able to still be creative and funny in the midst of all this. Thank goodness for blogs!

Vanessa said...

Hang in there girl!!! My Carter was a grumpy little baby but once they got him on reflux meds he was a much happier baby, although he is still a pretty moody 5 year old.

Jenn said...

I totally feel your pain. I just wish that I had been as clever about expressing it as you are! You are awesome! I hope that the prevacid does more to calm your woes than it did at our house! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm crackin up over Grump Sidious! You picked the perfect picture!

Have joy in your awesome photo shopping skills. :)

Maika (for Kobe): "I hope you will be ok and happy!"

I'm with you on Jamba Juice. We hardly ever get it, though I love the stuff. I can never make my homemade smoothies taste as good. . . My boys have tried JJ before, but they turned their noses up. Too much fruit and healthy stuff I guess! They pretty much eat rice and drink water these days. They've boycotted everything else!

Natalie said...

Oh, I hope the prevacid helps. In the mean time, I love your sense of humor. And I'm jealous of your photoshopping skills :)

Judd Family said...

Mindy--I hope you don't me looking at your blog! I have just started my own blog and have been looking around. I can totally relate to your cute little story here! Tyler and Ashley seem to be my challenged in life right now. I love the humor you put into this! By the way, you will be fabulous in your calling! Good luck! Tina

Emy said...

Joy in the Journey--was that the year we went to EFY together? Ha ha. Hope Taters gets happier.