Sunday, October 15, 2006

Monkey Doodle


Here is my little monkey, Jude! In the grand tradition of first Halloweens, I took Jude to get his picture taken in his costume. This picture is my all time favorite of Jude! The little expression on his face is just so him. Seeing as he turns 8 months tomorrow, this will count as his birthday entry. He is army crawling all over the place, but hasn't quite figured out how to move on all fours. He does, however, hoist up on his palms and tip toes to make a kind of tent. We all cheer for him and he smiles with such pride. He is quite a talker, a loud talker, and frequently disrupts church classes with his chatter. But no one minds! He is a people person. Whenever we're out, he is always people watching and staring people down with his big brown eyes. They will always catch his glimpse and comment on those big eyes that are staring them down. He doesn't give his smiles away easily, however. A stranger has to earn one with something that he finds humorous. He has his two little bottom teeth now, and is CONSTANTLY putting (naughty) things in his mouth. But it's not his fault because naughty things are CONSTANTLY all over out floor. He loves his 'Johnny Jump-Up', and downs sweetened baby oatmeal in seconds. He's a happy-go-lucky guy and we love our little beans!

Below is the "Hall of Baby Animal Costumes". If you didn't know their costumes, could you tell which baby is which?

8 comments:

nanny said...

Those are the cutest babies I have ever seen!! How fun that you have this blogger for the kids but especially for me to look at. It is so fun!! Thanks! I love you, Mom

nanny said...

Mindy, I am still having a difficult time getting my blogger up and running. It is the same problems I was having with Marcie's wedding book. Maybe you, Marce or Jamis can show me when I get out there at Christmas! I love you, Mom

Stina said...

Oh my gosh, I am dying from cuteness. I love the monkey costume and love the "Hall of Fame" with the Kobe and Luke pics. They are classic!!! Good job on the monkey costume, looks great! And Jude is sooo cute in it.

Natalie said...

Mindy: I LOVE these pictures! Just looking at them makes me smile. You have such handsome boys, and I think it's so neat that you made their costumes - what fun memories you're making for them!

D-dawg said...

Mindy, I love the costumes. It is sooo fun to have 3 pictures, all at the same age to compare them. They all look pretty similar but they look like themselves too. VERY CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Man, I just want to squeeze little Bean's cheeks!

Jamis said...

I put the top picture of Juda Bean as my desk top picture and everyone comments multiple times about how cute he is and they have a hard time believing that you haven't put that kid into modeling. Gap is looking for new kids for baby gap. You should look into it.

Anonymous said...

If there's a cuter monkey out there, I haven't seen him!