Thursday, January 31, 2013

December 2012

1
We set up the tree right at the beginning of the month.  Such a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.

2

3

4

5

6

7
Things always end up getting a little crazy.

8
Tate started doing the Hula.  They hula dance at preschool.

9
So cute.

9b
One Sunday after church and took all the boys' pictures by the tree.  I love my handsome boys.

10

11

12

13
This is Tate's go to pose lately.  I think it's from "Gangham Style".

14

15
Lately, every picture taking session ends with a little "Gangham Style".

16
Just like most parents, I was extremely affected by the shootings at Newtown.  What made it even more devastating to me was that I have my very own 6-year-old first grader.  I have been loving on Jude Davy an insane amount lately.  It was a horrible tragedy, but such a wake-up call to hold my boys closer and be grateful for every minute.

17

18
We continued our tradition of going to Bass Pro Shop to visit with Santa.

19
Waiting in line.

20

21

22
This was the first year that sitting on Santa's lap was optional for Kobe.  Middle School seemed like a good year to make it optional.  He opted out.  He is growing up way too fast!

23

24

24b
Tate
25

26
Luke
27
Jude
28
Riding the carousel.

29
We got a Canon Rebel as an early Christmas present.  We are having fun experimenting and taking lots of pictures.

30

31
Jude and Tate at the racetrack.

32

33

34

35
Crazy boy.

37

38
Looking in the fish tank.

39

40

41
And at the shooting range.

42
A very fun, very busy month!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love your bangs!!!

Stina said...

I need a video of the hula dance.