The Collards came from Florida for a visit. We loved seeing them! We miss them so much.
Brian, Carmen, Me, and Jakob.
Luke had to do a "Me...In a Nutshell" activity for school where they fill a bag with miniature things that describe what they like and don't like. Wait a minute....did someone say MINIATURE?!?!
His dislike was Justin Bieber. I understand it. He's a nine-year-old boy. But if he'd only give Justin a chance, I know he'd totally love his music. :) He likes camping, The Book of Mormon, The Beatles, and soccer. His favorites: Food=Pizza and Cereal, Subject=Social Studies, Holiday=Christmas, Color=Green, Vacation=Disneyland. He has 3 brothers and likes to play the Wii. The Wii remote was made by yours truly out of clay at midnight the night before it was due. It's one of the greatest accomplishments of my life.
Tate had a really intense addiction to coloring on himself for the entire month of August. It was mostly tribal-like markings or fake "cuts" and battle wounds. It wasn't a stressful problem until he marked up his face with black sharpie right before church.
(Notice "Felicity" on in the background.)
Harlie still exists. To torment and try me.
The boys like to dress him up and take pictures of him.
We got him neutered.
I would've done it a lot sooner if I would've known how mellow and sleepy he would be for the 24 hours after the surgery because of the drugs. I can't wait for him to be old and lazy.
Trying out some new hairstyles.
These are some glasses we got for Jude while we were in Scotland. We knew he would love them. Jude is so easy to buy for. He's got these quirky likes and interests that make him so unique. He's also so appreciative. I'm constantly seeing things he would love and wishing I could buy him everything.
This is us on our way to the mountains for family pictures. (A post to follow soon.) ("Soon" is being used relatively.)
We went bowling with the Coles. We had a blast.
I love when toys have a revival in our home. Legos made a comeback! They were never completely out-of-style, but the boys are all spending a lot of time creating lately. Here are some ships Jude made.
1 comment:
Jeromy looks like he's not sure if he really wants to hang out with us. (bowling picture)
Post a Comment