Hello, everyone!
It's been awhile. I do not know why I have lost the will to blog this year. I have been super busy, but I was always super busy before and I made the time to blog. I know editing pictures is very overwhelming to me. But I did it before. I just don't know.
Some people were thinking that I had gone private and not invited them. Or that I switched to a new blog and didn't let them know. It makes me laugh. I have contemplated doing both of those things before, but it wasn't to weed out you darling, wonderful souls.
To try and recap the last year would be very overwhelming, so I'll just mention a few things I can think of right now.
We all had birthdays. (Except Jakob. His is in November.) We didn't celebrate mine, though, because it was on Easter so we said we'd celebrate it the next week and we never did. I will never forget about it and I have been using it all year to get things I want.
My grandfather passed away and I went to his funeral. It was beautiful and so good to be with my family on a solo trip.
Kobe and Luke got Jimmer's autograph. It was the highlight of the year.
I have been trying to balance twenty different home projects at once and it's not going well. We decided to move our basement shower over three feet and that turned into a giant basement remodel done entirely by ourselves. A lot of mistakes and a lot of learning. And we are burnt out and who knows how long it will sit framed but not finished.
Robbie, Will and Gracers came and lived with us for a couple of months this summer for an internship. It was a blast and made me miss living near family.
I've been watching Veronica Mars, Alias, and Felicity. It is such a thrill to have entire series of shows to watch that I've never seen before.
I have gained 15lbs this year and I blame it ENTIRELY on this candy:
My friend introduced them to me. Like, "Try these, they're good." And they turned out to be the most destructive drug I have ever encountered. Nobody else seems to be addicted to them. Some people I've made try them don't even like them. But there's something about them that really speaks to my body. And I can't stop.
So now none of my winter clothes will fit, so I'm trying out the HCG diet. It's day two. So far, it's psychologically difficult because food has been my constant companion this last year, but I think I can do it. And maybe it will help me blog more since I won't spend so much time crouching in the corner of my room frantically unwrapping Cookies and Cream Hershey Kisses.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Uh mindy, I had no idea you were watching felicity! All time favorite show!! Let me know how you like it! It's good to read your blog again!! I have missed it. I miss you too.
I have missed you! I am so glad you are back to blogging. I LOVE all three shows you mentioned. May I suggest "Friday Night Lights" if you haven't watched that series yet. I watched it entirely on Netflix. Also, if those kisses taste anything like the Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar then I can understand the addiction.
I hope you are all doing well!
xoxo
I second that "Friday night lights" is one of my favorites as well!!
Alias is one of my favorite shows ever! I'm amazed it never came up before. I've never tried those Hershey's kisses before. I'm afraid to since cookies n' cream is my favorite ice cream! So glad you are back to blogging!
First off, HELLO! It has been too long!
Second, those Hershey's are good...
Third, I went of the HCG (version) for the 3rd time and I have lost about 30 lbs. I will say that it is extremely hard, BUT my diet wasn't 100% HCG AND I also had enzymes and supplements to help along the way. If you ever have questions, let me know!
kbug428 at yahoo dot com
Mindy this is so funny- especially the part about you crouching in the corner eating kisses. I am addicted to Pepermint Patties and have been since June. I can't get enough. In the morning when the kids wake up and see the millions of wrapper surrounding my computer I feel ashamed. But it is impossible to stop. I'm glad you're back to blogging. Your blog is a favorite of mine so keep it up!
This is so funny. I love it! So good to hear that you guys are here, because I've been wondering how you are! Sounds like you have had a blast, sometimes I dream of quitting the blog, I should take a year off and see how it feels!
I always love reading your blog because you make me laugh. I am trying to decide if I want to try those chocolates or not . . . I am intrigued but scared of another addiction. Also, thank you for all your kind comments in my blog. You give me hope!
Mindy! You are so funny! Your blog always makes me laugh out loud to myself as I read it! You don't need it at all...but good luck on the HCG diet! Love you and miss you! :)
Yea! so good to hear from you. All you had to say was that you're watching Alias and I would have totally understood your long absence. Hope to hear some good success with HCG diet. I've done it 3 times now and only had success the 1st time. I was starving!!! Can't wait to hear more from you.
Veronica Mars is one of my all-time favorite shows!!! I LOVE IT!
You're back! Hooray! I miss you! :)
Mindy!! I love it when you post! You have been SO busy - I don't know how you do it all. Now I have to try those kisses. (One of my friends introduced me to grapes and nutella, and it was my downfall. I've gained 15 pounds cause I go through a jumbo jar of nutella a week now). And Veronica Mars is my favorite! Keep blogging when you can; Love hearing from you!
Mindy,
I love your honestly. You're awesome. I have also been a dessert person the past while. I LOVE desserts. (Candy, chocolate,...desserts, etc...)
I love you and I don't want you to kill yourself over this, girl. My motto is to exercise more. (Something you like to do for exercise) and don't deprive yourself. Love you!
Mindy, its good to read your blog again -- you just need to take care of yourself and not feel bad about not blogging. You are the best and whenever you get around to more blogging that will be great - I think everyone will wait patiently til you are ready and able!! I love you sweetie1 Mom
Post a Comment