
Rosalie is channeling Madonna.

Riley Biers is channeling Taters. I seriously think they look alike.

I think I'm 'Team Charlie'. I think his mustache is attractive. I don't know what I'm saying.

Please tell me what color and brand of lipstick Bella is wearing in the opening scenes of the movie. Not just a guess. (This is the best picture I could find.)

This is my least favorite character in the movie. And it's not because she's Volturi.

I think I may have accidentally cut Emmett's hair with my Flowbee. I always seem to go one attachment too short. (Is he supposed to be from Greek or Roman times? I can't remember. Neither can hair and make-up.)
5 comments:
Mindy...you're the best! I love your posts because they usually crack me up while I'm at my boring job. Can I come to your dinner party too? I don't need to sit at the dinner table...I can just be a waitress!
Love it and love the analysis. I also loved how Jasper only got his Southern accent as he was telling his story.
i agree with the first comment...i can always count on laughing when i read your blog. you are definitely my comic relief when i'm up to my elbows in stay-at-home-need-a-good-laugh-mommyness-of-it-all.
oh, and i'm glad i wasn't the only one drawn in by charlie. what's up with that?? hmph...team charlie all the way.
hello love. how are you? i have a video on my blog and i think it's totally you. Both of them... love you! coming to utah again soon? i hope so.
Team Charlie too! haha Its easy to be team charlie when Edward is made to look so awful. That, or I'm just getting old!
Post a Comment