Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Culprit

Don't say it. Don't even think it. It's NOT cute.

It would not leave. Every time Jakob would sweep it out of the garage it would run right back in again. I just know the minute I open the garage door it's going to sprint back in again. If it didn't already find it's way back.

And I didn't even notice this ginormous spider on our wall until I was editing the pictures. Living on this cursed earth can be so trying.

8 comments:

D-dawg said...

I am FREAKING out that you have a bunny in your garage? Is that normal for CO? Are there wild bunnies around or is this someone's pet that escaped?? What are you going to do with it??

And the spider is even worse. I hate spiders. And garages for that matter. I never know what is lurking in mine.

I"m glad you solved the mystery though.

Please keep us updated!

Stina said...

Could that bunny be any cuter if it tried? It is like it is taunting you with its cuteness. And that spider is insane.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am so glad it is only a bunny. Mice and rats poop and pee all over the place and they try to get into your house and eat your food. I am not down playing your stress...the bunny is still an unwanted critter. I do miss seeing little bunnies every where, I have yet to see one in my neighborhood now that I live in Utah.

BTW...I saw a fox once while out running when I lived in CO (it scared the crap out of me). It was by one of the fox hill neighborhoods.

Jandi said...

ReLIEf~!!! That is way better than a mouse. NICE! I have those spiders in the basement. I HATE spiders...

Becky said...

Yeah, not so cute with the garage as background instead of a grassy yard or meadow. What a stubborn little thing! To get the ones that hang out in our yard to leave, all Jeromy had to do is jiggle the keys at them a few times. (Weird sentence structure throughout my comment. Oh well.)

Alex said...

Sometimes I feel like a horrible person when I think about how much a dislike some animals. Rabbits and squirrels are at the top of the list. So sorry he decided to call your garage home.

Olivia said...

that bunny is probably related to the bunny from monty python and the holy grail. You better be careful. It might chew your face off...

just kidding! haha.

Um, have you tried a mouse trap? If it's a small bunny, then maybe it's little cute bunny nose will get caught in the trap as it's trying to eat the peanut-butter-smeared-carrot. Or maybe not. Oh, and that spider looks a little bit afraid of the bunny. Killer RABBIT!! good luck catching the little sucker.

Oh, another Idea I just thought of! You could get your van and stuff out of the garage and borrow someone's dog (a hunting breed would be best) and let the dog into the garage and close the door so it could chase the bunny and kill it for you.

Man, PETA would just love me.

Natalie said...

OK. I won't say it's cute. But it's way better than a mouse, for sure. I just hope it finds a different home soon!

Loved catching up on your blog tonight, Mindy!