Lots of sleeping.
Asleep Smiles.
Awake Smiles.
Hanging out with Mom in bed.
Lots of visits from the big brothers.
Going lots and lots of poopies.
More sleeping. (Don't you love his skinny little legs?)
Big yawners.
Crying, but hardly ever.
Getting his picture taken lots and lots and lots.
11 comments:
Oh I want to hold him! He is so dang cute. I like the striped blanket he is wrapped in too...did you make it? I loved the flannel blanket you gave to Sam. It was perfect for swaddling in the summer time.
What a cutie! Love his poopy face and also his smiles. And, is it just me, or did Jude just magically age into a big boy? It must be the addition of the newborn but he looks so much older in that picture!
Looks like you guys are having a wonderful first week!
He's a real cutie, I can't wait to hold him! I love his smiles. I bet your boys are todally adoring him.
You are so lucky to have four, such handsome boys! I wish I could hold little Tater! I can't imagine how you get anything done, but thanks for finding the time to post some pictures. I love little Tate already!
p.s. maybe this is too much information, but in the picture where Tate is yawning, I want to stick my nose in his face so I can smell that sweet baby smell! I miss it!
He is so cute. I love him. In one of the first pictures he does look like a little old man. What a cutie patootie.
he is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!
What an adorable first week! I love that brightly colored striped blanket. I bet you made it.
I'm so glad Tate is doing well-- how are you??
Super, super cute Mindy!!! What a sweet little man you have there! Hope you are doing well!! :)
Congrats you guys!!! He is going to fit in perfectly into your family...all Brothers and amazing parents who could ask for anything more!
Oh Mindy he is so cute! You have the cutest boys! Congatulations!
Post a Comment